Baker Tilly Baltics provides a full range of company liquidation services and, if necessary, implementing of insolvency or bankruptcy law
Our liquidation services include:
- Liquidation plan – preparation
- Appointment of liquidators
- Dealing with creditors
- Debt collection
- Obtaining of tax refunds
- Insolvency advice
- Property distribution
- Closing bank accounts
- Preparation of liquidation statements
- Transfer of liquidation quota to the shareholders
- De-registration of the company from VAT-payers registry
- De-registration from the Enterprise registry.
Baker Tilly Baltics typically appoints its own liquidators that manage the whole liquidation process ensuring the control in liquidating the company, taking care for the property distribution and de-registration of the company from VAT and Enterprise registry. Liquidation process takes in average six months subject to the amount of the debtors and creditors, tax refunds, litigation and other factors.
We provide fee estimate further to reviewing financial statements and summarizing data on debtors and creditors, also tax refunds that shall be collected from the state budget before closure of the company.Contact us for assistance