Baker Tilly Baltics assists in planning and restructuring of companies
List of our restructuring services:
- Business restructuring, including personnel and taxes
- Restructuring of loans
- Restructuring of companies – merger, de-merger, split, spin-offs
- Advice on the reallocation of assets
- Advice on the transfer of losses
- Reorganization planning and implementation
- Drafting set of reorganization documents
- Expert’s opinion on the proposed reorganization agreement
- Advice on Insolvency law
- Planning of insolvency process (TAP).
Charge for restructuring is set individually and depends on both – targets of shareholders and the company’s situation. We do provide our fee quote upon receiving of the latest financial statements and a short description of your expectations. Further, we carry out our limited audit (interview) of a Target company to determine the scope of our activities. Typically our fee is set as monthly fixed fee and a success fee element payable upon reaching certain targets agreed with the client.
Charge for Company’s reorganization depends on the type of reorganization as well as the corporate structure of assets and liabilities of all entities involved in restructuring. Our fees are quoted individually in each specific case. Baker Tilly Baltics has solid experience in planning and implementing of large scale reorganizations, including cross-border reorganizations, the transformation of companies (or business units) and their disposal.Contact us for assistance